Arrka is a niche player in the Information Risk Management domain, focused on two specialised areas – CyberSecurity and Data Privacy. As a rapidly growing organization with a team of experienced professionals committed to making a difference both within and outside, we are rather choosy about the new folks that join us.
Coming on board at Arrka means getting an opportunity to make an impact, an opportunity to become visible, an opportunity to work with industry experts, an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to participate in the excitement of a rapidly growing organization.
We not only offer opportunities to qualified CyberSecurity and Data Privacy professionals but we also have specialised programs for mid-career professionals wanting to make a switch, for women wanting to come back into the workforce after a break, professionals who need flexi working modes, etc.
We currently have following opportunities:
#1 THE ‘WIND BENEATH MY WINGS’ PROGRAM:This is a special program for mid-to-senior level returning woman professionals who want to look at domains that are interesting with great prospects, or a professional who is looking to do a mid-career reboot or someone who wants to work but with flexibility owing to personal constraints.
We already have folks in our team whom we have successfully on-boarded with the above-mentioned scenarios. So we are excited to scale this up and invite more people on board!
What is the ‘Wind Beneath My Wings’ Program?This program is for two categories of professionals:
#1. For folks who are looking at full-time opportunities: an internship-with-employment program
#2. For folks who are looking at flexible work opportunities: a special, custom-designed program
Who is eligible to apply?• Any professional – currently working or on a break but is ready to get back to full time work
• Has a minimum of eight years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas:
How does the program work?• The program begins with an internship of three months.
• During the internship:
• Arrka will provide you:
• An opportunity to work on projects in the security/ privacy domain at Arrka
• Relevant learning material
• At the end of three months, you will be required to clear an external certification exam (for privacy) or an internal evaluation (for security)
• Depending on your background, you may be also given a mandate to clear certain certification exams over the next few quarters as well
• At the end of the internship period, if your performance meets the criteria outlined at the beginning of the internship, Arrka will take you on board in the company.
**Note: For professionals who may already have the skills & experience that Arrka is looking for, we would consider waiving off some of the above criteria
Location:• Professionals based in Mumbai & Pune.
• For certain skills, we may consider professionals from other locations as well
Contact:If you are interested, send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
#2 REGULAR FULL TIME OPENINGS:Associate Consultants/ Consultants:
• 1-8 Years of information security experience
• Master’s degree with focus on Information Security would be great
• Must be able to travel frequently and on short notice
• Infosec certifications would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills are a must