Data Privacy has started getting the much-needed attention it deserves in India today. With the Indian Personal Data Protection Act around the corner, the EU GDPR and other countries’ laws already applicable and the general awareness levels having increased amongst consumers, Indian organizations are starting to take concrete steps towards implementing privacy. Hence the demand for professionals having the necessary skills and knowledge about Data Privacy has increased and will continue to grow rapidly.
We at Arrka are pleased to contribute towards building this capability amongst Indian professionals – via our Learning & Awareness division. Arrka is the first accredited training partner of DSCI (a NASSCOM Body) for their DCPP (DSCI Certified Privacy Professional) certification program.
We are happy to announce our Third training program for the DSCI Certified Privacy Professional (DCPP) certification on 18th and 19th January 2019 in Mumbai.
About the Program: The training program is designed to equip a candidate with the requisite Data Privacy domain overview, key concepts and necessary inputs & understanding required for the DCPP Certification Exam. The program would be conducted by Data Privacy experts from Arrka, who are practitioners.
Duration: 18th & 19th January 2019, 9:30 to 17:30 each day
Training Fees: INR 12,500 + 18% GST = INR 14750
Venue: Arrka Consulting, Work Square,2nd Floor, Marathon Chambers, Mafatlal Mills Compound, (same compound as Marathon FutureX), NM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
- The DCPP certification exam is conducted online by DSCI. Candidates must register for the same directly with DSCI and schedule the exam as per their individual convenience post the training program.
- DCPP certification exam fees charged by DSCI (INR 15,000/- plus GST) are separate and not part of the training fees stated above. However, candidates are eligible for a special ‘bundled fee’ discount of 10%, if they opt for paying the training and the certification exam fees together.
– In effect, the candidate would need to pay INR 24,750/- plus GST instead of INR 27,500/- plus GST for the bundled option.
- All fees are required to be paid in advance. Net payment to be made, inclusive of taxes:
– Only training program: INR 12,500 + 18% GST = INR 14,750/-
– Bundled option of Training program plus Certification: INR 24,750 + 18% GST = INR 29,205/-
- Training Material: Candidates will be provided hard copies of the Presentation which will be used as part of the Training. Over and above this, candidates have an option of purchasing the DSCI Privacy Book of Knowledge (PBOK).
- Bundled Option: Candidates opting for the Bundled option will be provided the DSCI Privacy Book of Knowledge (PBOK) as part of the package. They do not need to purchase it separately as the PBOK is provided when a candidate enrols for the Certification exam.
- Only Training Program: Candidates opting for only the Training Program can purchase the DSCI PBOK for a price of INR 2575 + 18% GST.
- Net Payment to be made for the PBOK would be INR 3038.50
- If the candidate who has purchased the PBOK decides to enrol for the DSCI Certification Exam in the future, at the time of registration, they need to mention explicitly that they do not require the PBOK. In this scenario, they will be provided a discount of INR 2575 + 18% GST.
- Arrka recommends that the candidate purchase the PBOK upfront if they plan on taking the DCPP Certification in the future.
- Payment can be made via cheque or online funds transfer.
- Cheques to be drawn on “Arrka Infosec Pvt Ltd” and mailed to Ms. Shilpa Anja, Arrka Infosec Pvt Ltd, 44/1 Namrata Apartments, Amar Housing Society, Gulmohar Path, Law College Road, Pune-411004.
- For Online Funds Transfer – details will be mailed to you once you write to us confirming your participation.
To confirm your participation or for any further queries, please write to us with the following details at email@example.com
- Name and designation
- Organization name
- Mobile number
- Mail id