Privacy & Security Compliance being a roadblock in your Ecommerce business expansion?
Don’t let these hold you back. Comply with all Privacy & Security requirements across all your geographies & markets.
Arrka empowers you to take on the Privacy & Security Challenges coming your way
And managing them across multiple geographies & markets
Yet to start?
Struggling to get compliant for your first target geography? The Arrka platform will get you there. Simply, easily and quickly. Sign Up1-Month Free
Managed compliance for a few geographies? Struggling to keep it going? The Arrka platform helps you implement things end-to-end. Sign Up1-Month Free
Yayy! Now to ensure you remain compliant. Across all your geos and vertical. And seamlessly add on new ones. The Arrka platform empowers you to do all of this Sign Up1-Month Free
Out-of-the-Box Privacy & Security Compliance
Gap Assessments, Impact Assessments, Third-Party Risk Assessments, Client Assessments — all out-of-the-box.
Policies, Templates, Workflows & Evidences on tap
Generate your Privacy & Security policies, deploy off-the-shelf templates, set up & manage process workflows, build evidences.
Handy Built-in Tools
Asset Register, Personal Data Inventory, Vendor Risk Management, Provisioning/ Deprovisioning and many others to help your Privacy & Security program.
KPIs, Metrics & Dashboards
Leverage preset Privacy & Security KPIs or configure your own to track & measure your programs on a continual basis. Generate Alerts & Reports as required.
FAQs on Compliance for Ecommerce & Retail
- Arrka has been working with various types of Ecommerce and Retail organizations on their Data Privacy and Infosec Compliance requirements. From large online ‘E-tailers’ to specialist & small D2C startups, we have seen the kind of challenges that are faced by organizations in this sector. Every time a new market entry is planned, the lack of compliance with the market’s Data Privacy law becomes a roadblock.
- Given the rapid rate at which these organizations are scaling up, they require a solution that works across disparate compliance requirements and, furthermore, keep up with the frequent updates and/or new compliance requirements that come up from time to time.
- It is exactly these challenges that Arrka’s solution takes head-on and addresses. We have analysed various applicable laws & regulations, integrated them onto an underlying robust framework and developed a holistic solution that meets not just the current requirements but also has the ability to take on anything new that comes up on the horizon. What’s more, our team continually scans and adds on new compliance requirements that come up.
- Our solution comprises our robust frameworks and methodologies, various intelligence engines & repositories as well as separate modules in the form of easy-to-use templates, workflows and dashboards.
- All of this is baked into the Arrka platform and pushed under the hood – so our clients can simply focus on their business while Arrka works quietly in the background to ensure their Data Privacy and Infosec compliances are taken care of.
- Your policy needs to be translated into reality. For eg, when you state in your policy that you use the Personal Data you collect only for a list of, say, 5 purposes, then you need to ensure that you put the right processes and controls in place to ensure that actually happens in reality. Further, you need to monitor these to ensure they actually work.
- Similarly, your Infosec policy may state that you have an asset inventory and a password policy of using passwords of a minimum length of 8 characters that needs to be changed every three months. These need to be actually implemented and you need to have evidence of the same.
- All of this – and more – can be deployed and managed easily and effectively with Arrka’s solution.
- Absolutely! We layer our consulting services on top of the platform to offer you Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and Virtual CPO (Chief Privacy Officer) Services. So, in effect, we manage your security and privacy programs for you.
- Our platform provides out-of-the-box readiness for some popular certifications (like ISO 27001/27701). For the rest, our consulting team works with you to help you with some of the highly specialized ones.
- The Arrka platform is designed to help you do ‘simultaneous compliance’. Which means you can comply with all the applicable Data Privacy & Security Laws & Standards simultaneously, in one go. Further, you can add on any new law or standard anytime without having to go back to the starting point.
- This is great news. The Arrka platform perfectly synchronises with the work done by your legal counsel and operationalises all that the legal team does. In other words, we help you bring into practice all the documents that your legal counsel has drafted.
- Not at all! Your data continues to remain exactly where it is. The Arrka platform only helps you manage the compliance end-to-end, for which we do not need access to the actual data at any point in time.
- No. Nothing is required to be installed or deployed on your servers
- Yes, Arrka has a pool of Privacy Experts who can step in to help you with any queries you have or any assistance you may need.
Complying with multiple laws and standards can be daunting
We understand that your business is complex, probably spread across many countries, each with its own specific privacy and security laws and regulations. With Arrka, you can do it all.