Arrka empowers you at every stage
Wherever you are on your EU GDPR compliance journey
Yet to start?
Struggling to get started? The Arrka platform gets you going. Simply, easily and quickly. Sign Up1-Month Free
Policies & Documentation completed. Actioning them off is a different story? The Arrka platform streamlines all activities & processes. Sign Up1-Month Free
Yayy! Now to ensure you remain compliant. The Arrka platform empowers you to do that. Throughout your journey. Sign Up1-Month Free
Gap Assessments, DPIAs, Third-Party Assessments, Client Assessments — all built-in.
Policies, Templates, Workflows, Contract Management on tap
Generate your privacy policies, maintain your ROPAs, enable PbD, set up & manage DSRRs, manage client & vendor contracts.
Personal Data Management
Identify your Personal Data (PD), Map PD flows to Third parties/ Clients, set up & manage your PD Inventory.
Central Privacy Portal
A portal for Data Subjects to manage their consent, notice, exercising of choice and DSRRs.
FAQs on EU GDPR compliance
GDPR is applicable to your organization if:
- You interact with individuals who reside in the EU for your products & services
- You don’t necessarily ‘sell’ to residents in the EU but target and profile them online for your business
- You have employees who are based in the EU
GDPR is also applicable to your organization if:
- Yours is a B2B business where your clients are organizations who operate in the EU and they share the personal data of EU residents with you.
- Your policy needs to be translated into reality. For eg, when you state in your policy that you use the Personal Data you collect only for a list of, say, 5 purposes, then you need to ensure that you put the right processes and controls in place to ensure that actually happens in reality. Further, you need to monitor these to ensure they actually work.
- Similarly, you may have a documented process for catering to an incoming Rights request from a Data Subject. This has to be operationalized so that when someone actually exercises their rights with you, you are geared up for it.For eg, someon e may ask you to erase her data with you. For this, you need to know all the places where her data is located – within your organization as well as with any vendors or partners. You need to have a mechanism to authenticate the request – to ensure it is not a fraudulent request. You need to have people in your organization trained to track and respond to such requests. And several such other steps
- All of this – and more – can be deployed and managed easily and effectively with Arrka’s solution.
- We at Arrka have done all the hard work on your behalf – so you don’t need to spend time understanding what GDPR is all about. All of this is baked into the platform via our Frameworks and libraries.
- Further, we have a team of consultants who will handhold you through the whole process to get you going. And if you need help for day to day management of your GDPR program, then the Arrka team can take that on as well. In short, we work as your extended GDPR Compliance team.
Yes, Arrka’s platform is designed to equip you to take care of both your privacy as well as security compliance and governance needs.
Yes, Arrka can do both in tandem
- The Arrka platform is designed to help you do ‘simultaneous compliance’. Which means you can comply with all the applicable Data Privacy & Security Laws & Standards simultaneously, in one go. Further, you can add on any new law or standard anytime without having to go back to the starting point.
- This is great news. The Arrka platform perfectly synchronises with the work done by your legal counsel and operationalises all that the legal team does.
- Not at all! Your data continues to remain exactly where it is. The Arrka platform only helps you manage the compliance end-to-end, for which we do not need access to the actual data at any point in time.
- No. Nothing is required to be installed or deployed on your servers.
- Yes, Arrka has a pool of Privacy Experts who can step in to help you with any queries you have or any assistance you may need.