Software Services deals delayed owing to Privacy & Security non-compliance?
Ensure your core business doesn’t get hampered. Get compliant and manage it through your entire contractual lifecycle.
Arrka empowers you to comply with Privacy & Security Clauses in Client Contracts… and Beyond
Across multiple contracts. And Laws. Throughout the lifecycle.
Yet to start?
Struggling to get compliant with your first client contract requirement? The Arrka platform will get you there. Simply, easily and quickly.
You have somehow managed your way through the policies and documents your clients have asked for. Actioning them off is a different story? The Arrka platform helps you implement all activities & processes.
Yayy! Now to ensure you remain compliant. Across all your contracts. And seamlessly add on new ones. The Arrka platform empowers you to do all of this
Out-of-the-Box Privacy & Security Compliance
FAQs on Compliance for Software & IT Services
- Arrka has been working with various types and sizes of Software and IT Services organizations on their Data Privacy and Infosec Compliance requirements. From large Software and IT Services that cater to multiple client verticals across many countries to niche, specialist, small organizations that are focused on specific segments or domains in just one geo, we have seen the kind of challenges that are faced by these entities. Every new client requires assurance on Privacy and Security. Existing clients update their contracts and third party risk management programs. In either scenario, Data Privacy and Security compliance has become business critical, occupying centre-stage.
- Given the rapid rate at which these organizations are scaling up, they require a solution that works across disparate client requirements and, furthermore, keeps up with the frequent updates and/or new compliance requirements that come up from time to time.
- It is exactly these challenges that Arrka’s solution takes head-on and addresses. Having analysed various applicable laws & regulations and seen a plethora of client contracts, we have integrated the requirements onto an underlying robust framework and developed a holistic solution that meets not just the current requirements but also has the ability to take on anything new that comes up on the horizon.
- Our solution comprises our robust frameworks and methodologies, various intelligence engines & repositories as well as separate modules in the form of easy-to-use templates, workflows and dashboards.
- All of this is baked into the Arrka platform and pushed under the hood – so our clients can simply focus on their business while Arrka works quietly in the background to ensure their Data Privacy and Infosec compliances are taken care of.
- A special feature of the Arrka platform, developed especially for Software and IT Services, is a dedicated module for Client Contracts, enabling organizations to track and manage their compliances, client-wise.
- Your policy needs to be translated into reality.
- For eg, when you state in your policy that you use the Personal Data you collect only for a list of, say, 5 purposes, then you need to ensure that you put the right processes and controls in place to ensure that actually happens in reality. Further, you need to monitor these to ensure they actually work.
- Similarly, your Infosec policy may state that you have an asset inventory and a password policy of using passwords of a minimum length of 8 characters that needs to be changed every three months. These need to be actually implemented and you need to have evidence of the same.
- All of this – and more – can be deployed and managed easily and effectively with Arrka’s solution.
- Absolutely! We layer our consulting services on top of the platform to offer you Virtual CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and Virtual CPO (Chief Privacy Officer) Services. So, in effect, we manage your security and privacy programs for you.
- Our platform provides out-of-the-box readiness for some popular certifications (like ISO 27001/27701). For the rest, our consulting team works with you to help you with some of the highly specialized ones.
- The Arrka platform is designed to help you do ‘simultaneous compliance’. Which means you can comply with all the applicable Data Privacy & Security Laws & Standards simultaneously, in one go. Further, you can add on any new law or standard anytime without having to go back to the starting point.
- This is great news. The Arrka platform perfectly synchronises with the work done by your legal counsel and operationalises all that the legal team does. In other words, we help you bring into practice all the documents that your legal counsel has drafted.
- Not at all! Your data continues to remain exactly where it is. The Arrka platform only helps you manage the compliance end-to-end, for which we do not need access to the actual data at any point in time.
- Nothing is required to be installed or deployed on your servers
- Yes, Arrka has a pool of Experts who can step in to help you with any queries you have or any assistance you may need.
Complying with multiple laws and standards can be daunting
We understand that your business is complex, probably spread across any countries, each with its own specific privacy and security laws and regulations. With Arrka, you can do it all.